1. Do you clean homes with pets
Yes. We will clean your home and even say hi to your pet. Our booking forms ask for your pets names for this reason. If your pet does not like visitors, please put them in a specific safe space and let us know in the notes when you book.
2. Do you take garbage out?
Yes. We will follow your instructions for garbage removal. Whether you would like us to replace and tie your bags and leave them at the door or take them down to the garbage room in your apartment block, anything works, just let us know.
3. Do you do recycling?
In short yes. The longer answer is, it depends on the amount of time it requires and if you ask us to prioritize this task, that means, in some cases we may not have time or may need to do this task and not complete another. Please specify if this is a priority when you are booking with us.
4. How will your cleaner enter my home?
If you have a code door, please provide us the code in advance. If you are not going to be home, but have only key access we will gladly provide a lock box to your home where you can place a copy of your key. Our cleaners will have access to this lock box.
5. Will you clean underneath things?
In short, yes. Our cleaners do not use equipment or ladders to move furniture or heavy items. If the item weighs more than 30lbs please move the item ahead of time if you would like us to clean behind it. If there is an area that requires our cleaners to climb, please note you must provide a foots tall and our cleaners are required not to climb on anything higher. Sorry, ceiling fans are not included in our service.
6. Where will you park?
During the booking process you are able to tell us where you would like us to park.
7. Are your cleaners background checked?
Yes. All of our cleaners require first level background checks and we do not allow people with any convictions to enter your home.
8. Do you provide the cleaning materials?
Yes. We will provide all materials however we do ask that you provide garbage bags so please leave those out and accessible. If you prefer that we use materials that you provide, that isn’t a problem, just let us know.
9. Are you guaranteed or insured?
Yes. Your cleaner will be fully insured.
10. Cleanliness protocols
- We will always start your clean by washing our hands
- We will never wear outside footwear inside your home. We always wear secondary footwear or booties
- We always use disposable cloths for your toilets for sanitary reasons, these are immediately disposed of during your clean.
- We use a colour code system for all cloths to ensure safety