1. Is Softwashing Safe For My Roof
Yes. Softwashing is extremely safe for your roof. During the softwashing process our professional softwashing tech will rarely need to stand on your roof at all, for the most part softwashing is the only non-touch way to clean a roof and kill moss and organics and prevent growth for months to come. Not only does Softwashing improve the aesthetic of your home but it extends the life of your roof also.
2. What Should I Expect When You Arrive
Our professional softwashing and pressure washing tech will start the process by walking the area’s in which we will provide service with you and show you step by step the process which will then take place. Our tech will take detailed pictures before and after and will let you know exactly what to expect every step of the way.
3. Do You Use My Water Supply
Yes. You are required to have a good working and functional and accessible out door faucet which our tech will hook up to.
4. Is Softwashing Safe For My Garden and Pets
Yes. While Softwashing and pressure washing often use some chemicals these are diluted in whole by using plenty of water. When our professional leaves your property both the garden and your pets are completely safe from any use during our visit.
5. What Do I Need To Prepare?
Please prepare your home, garden, patio or driveway ready for our technician to arrive by moving lawn furniture, patio furniture, vehicles, BBQ’s, pots, plants and otherwise. Our technicians do not move heavy items out of the way.
6. Should I Remove My Window Screens
Yes. Please remove your window screens if you have booked any window cleaning services. Our window cleaning services use an old school streak free method which we complete by hand for stunning results.
7. Are your technicians background checked?
Yes. All of our technicians require first level background checks and we do not allow people with any convictions to enter your home for any service. Our Softwashing and Pressure washing technicians do not need any access to enter your home.
8. Where will you park?
During the booking process you are able to tell us where you would like us to park.
9. Are you guaranteed or insured?
Yes. Your cleaner will be fully insured.
- We always start by doing a walk around with the home owner to show them what to expect and take photo’s.
- Before we start any work at your property we will always wet down any green area’s, plants or otherwise.
- After our work is complete, we will once again wash down any green spaces, plants, organics and otherwise to ensure the chemical dilution is left safe for your garden, children and pets.
- Before leaving we will take “after photo’s” and doing a final walk around with the home owner/ tenant to ensure that they are happy with our completed services.